Monday 20 January 2014

Crimped Hair


I use to laugh at crimped hair as a kid but looking back I think its a big look you know, It's deffo gonna come back in fashion soon so get a head start guys!!
I think I use to laugh because I was watching the wrong people flexin it, it always looked so forced so I ignored the ones who rocked it haaard.

See this half up look, makes their hair look sooo thick and healthy!



The best thing about crimping your hair is it suited everyone. Forget your skin colour or hair colour, or hair type, I guarantee it will suit you and also make your hair look thicker which is always a bonus 

Most girls worst fear is flat hair and this is why I love this style, it adds so much volume without even needing to backcomb/ruin your hair



As always I leave my best to last ;)

my ALL time style is the pony tail crimp, I love how it keeps the curls while its all tied back and practical for you aswell!



You can do half crimped or all, both look amazing depending on what look you're trying to go for. 
Hair crimpers range from around £20-£40 which I think is a bargain, I've also attached a tutorial I found helpful on youtube!





Peace B's xX



No comments:

Post a Comment